Monday, December 30, 2013

It Dont Always Sound The Way I Hear It

When I start on a work I usually have something that has acted as a muse to inspire the melody, lyrics or even just a concept. More times than not its just a simple sound or a part I heard in a song or a feeling I got from a song. So what I end up doing is trying to capture whatever it was that inspired me in that particular work and put it into mine. I can hear it in my head and even feel the intensity and emotion of the song. I can see how I would move as I'm reciting lyrics or rocking to the beat live. I find all the elements and instruments that will allow me to execute the record the way I hear it. I sometimes spend hours on one part. And when its all said and done. That S**** don't be sounding nothing like I heard it in my head. But the S*** be DOPE!!!
God Bless,
I Am James Christos

2 comments:

  1. What has been some things that has inspired you? Specifically Enigmatic but do you remember anything else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its kind of hard to say because I'm in a constant state of being inspired. By the positive and the negative.

      Delete